Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gift Card holder Birthday Card




Perfect card for the little guy with a birthday. Using different colors of blue cardstock and B&T paper I crafted this card using a 5 1/2 x 4 card base, cutting the front with a circle cutter after layering a stamped wording image on cardstock and inking it with blue ink. I then added the cut circle B&T border to the bottom of the front. Making a tag from cardstock and B&T paper I layered this on the front at an angle. Decorating the tag with a star, circle and the words Happy Birthday and added a ribbon bow. I then stamped stars around the tag.

On the inside I added B&T paper to the entire length of the card base and then added the same stamped image cardstock inked with blue ink to only the bottom portion of the inside making sure to only adhere the outside edges and bottom leaving an opening to insert a gift card. I then added "to you!" to the inside of the front of the card base and stamped stars on the cardstock.

This card could be done in pretty pinks for that precious princess in your life as well.

Happy Crafting Everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment